Lykins Energy Solutions and Co-Sponsors, DigiMax Signs and Copper Blue Restaurant of Milford, come together every year to have a charity golf outing in September.
Last year the golf committee raised $75,000.00 for CASA. This year they raised $73,000.00.
CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocate. CASA gives an abused child in the foster system/court system an advocate to check on their well-being, their progress, check in on them at school and be in touch with their daily lives. The CASA advocate also goes to court for them or with them and speaks on their behalf based on what is in the best interest of that child. Neither a social worker, nor an attorney could give the child that kind of time or attention. CASA is a crucial component for an abused child especially with the growing heroin epidemic.
Lykins is proud to have raised over $660,000.00 for CASA over the last 18 years. Lykins wants to thank all of their customers, vendors and employee’s for participating and giving their hearts, time and money for their golf outing. Without them none of this would be possible.
Lykins Energy Solutions ran a “Free Electric Supply for a Year” campaign from Feb 1st through April 1st. It was a raffle at the Cincinnati Home and Garden Show, as well as an online campaign.
David and Sarah, now engaged, are planning on using the savings toward their wedding.
Wow! I completely forgot we signed up for the free energy for a year at the Home and Garden Show. This is the first time I have won anything this big! I was already planning on switching providers soon and this made that decision really easy! Thanks Lykins Energy for helping us save money to pay for our wedding.
-David and Sarah
The new online Customer Portal will give our customers secure, mobile, anytime access to account information – account balance and aging, available credit, and last payment amount and date – as well as to searchable and sort-able lists of documents like invoices, draft notices, and price quotes. The documents are provided in PDF format so they can be viewed, saved, and printed right from the portal as needed.
Please contact your Lykins Energy Solutions sales representative for access to the portal and with questions about the features available.
Access the portal by connecting to http://AscendPortal.FireStreamOnline.com/Lykins OR by clicking the link to the Customer Portal at www.lykinsenergy.com from any web-enabled mobile device or PC.
Lykins Energy Solutions will be at Receptions Banquet Center in Eastgate on May 7 from 10AM – 4PM for the 2015 Senior Expo.
Please visit www.clermontseniors.com/2015-senior-expo/ for more information!
Kristen Burton from Monfort Heights has won free heating oil for a year! January through March of 2015, Lykins Energy Solutions ran a free heat for a year campaign. They sent out registration information directly to homes, advertised the campaign online and had a registration box at the Cincinnati Home and Garden Show. They had over 2000 registrations for either $1,000 in Propane or $2,000 in Heating Oil. The winner, Kristen Burton, was drawn on April 1st 2015.
I WON! I never win anything, so when I first read the email from Lykins that I won the free heat for a year I just couldn’t believe it! A few months ago I was online searching for a new provider for our heating oil. I came across the Lykins website and entered the contest, it payed off! I am so excited that we will not have to worry about heating cost this coming winter. I am looking forward to being a forever customer of Lykins. I am so glad I found them! Thank you so much!
Lykins Energy Solutions will be at the Duke Energy Center for the 2015 Cincinnati Home & Garden show. Stop by our booth (306 & 308) to enter to win Free Heat or Electric for a year! The dates & times are as follows:
Saturday, February 28th – 10:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday, March 1st – 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Wednesday, March 4th – Noon to 8:00 PM
Thursday, March 5th – Noon to 8:00 PM
Friday, March 6th – Noon to 9:00 PM
Saturday, March 7th – 10:30 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday, March 8th – 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
For more information on the Home & Garden show, please visit their website at www.cincinnatihomeandgardenshow.com
Lykins Energy Solutions, formerly Lykins Oil located at 5163 Wolfpen Pleasant Hill Road, Milford, Oh 45150 purchased Martin Oil Co., Inc located at 963 Old Elkins Road, Buckhannon WV, 40701 on September 16th 2014.
Martin Oil Co., Inc was founded in 1966 and has been active in the community for nearly 49 years.
Lykins Energy Solutions has been in business since 1948. Oil and gas have always been the company’s focus however; Lykins is much more than an oil company. Lykins supplies the region with a wide array of energy products and services. The company serves customers in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana, as well as throughout the Midwest and the Southeast United States. They provide key services including: Branded Fuels, Wholesale Fuels, Commercial, Transportation and Home Heating Oil, Propane, Lubricants, Electricity and Natural Gas. The company represents four major brands of fuel that they sell to independent gas dealers: BP, Marathon, Shell and Gulf.
Lykins Energy is proud to have the opportunity to purchase Martin Oil and bring all 14 employees into the Lykins Energy Solutions family and they look forward to serving Martin Oil’s customers as Martin Oil has for the last 49 years.
Current phone numbers and address will stay the same.
Lykins Energy Solutions is one of the 100 largest privately held companies in Ohio, and one of the top 10 largest Petroleum Marketing Companies in Ohio. Lykins is one of the oldest and largest Petroleum Marketing Companies in the region and the nation. Currently, Lykins Energy Solutions employs 270 people.
Originally published by CSPnet.com
Lykins Energy Solutions has announced that it is partnering with Gulf Oil LP for an exclusive deal to represent the brand in the greater Cincinnati and northern Kentucky area to bring the Gulf brand back for the first time in more than two decades.
Please click here to read more about our partnership with Gulf Oil!
CASA for Clermont Kids presented the first annual Lykins Positive Energy Award last Friday to Jeff Lykins. This award, which will be given out annually at future Spring Charity Galas, is being named after Jeff Lykins for all he has done to support CASA for Clermont Kids. The purpose of this award is to recognize and thank an individual or company for their outstanding support, efforts, and commitment to CASA for Clermont Kids. It also recognizes the difference they have made and continue to make to the program and in the community.
Last week, the PUCO offered 6 tips to help manage small-business utility costs. Check them out below!
- Pay attention to your bills: Reading and understanding your bills can help you detect problems early on. If you receive a bill that seems too low or too high, contact your utility company. It may be a sign of a faulty electric or natural gas meter, and getting the problem fixed can save you from overpaying or paying too little over a long period of time.
- Control the temperature: Lowering your thermostat in the winter and keeping the air conditioning at a reasonable temperature in the summer can result in a significant savings on your heating and cooling bills. Having an efficient heating and cooling system will also ensure you are using your electricity and natural gas most efficiently.
- Know your energy usage: Conducting a simple energy audit can help you find ways to conserve energy and discover places where you may be wasting energy. You can find a company to conduct an energy audit for you, or look for tools online to help you do the audit yourself.
- Understand the charges: When you get a telephone bill, check to make sure you are being charged for the correct number of telephone lines and other services. If you see a charge for a service you did not sign up for, contact the telephone company. It may be a sign of slamming or cramming on your telephone account.
- Look for energy efficient appliances and equipment: Many large and small appliances have models available that are ENERGY STAR approved for energy efficiency. Although they may cost a little more, you will save on energy costs over time. You can also replace incandescent lighting with ENERGY STAR compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs or light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs to increase the efficiency and the life of the lighting for your business.
- Research financial opportunities for energy efficiency investments: There are a variety of state and federal loan and grant programs to give businesses incentives to install energy efficient and renewable energy technologies.
The PUCO offers a variety of information to help small businesses understand their bills and conserve energy. For more information, contact the PUCO at (800) 686-7826 or visit their website here.