Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? How about one that is not only thoughtful but will save them big bucks on their energy bill! Below are a few ideas for the perfect energy-saving gift.
- Smart Thermostat – Not only do these thermostats adjust heating and cooling of a home automatically on a schedule, they even have the ability to adjust the temperature right from their phone! Some can even detect whether you’re home or not and adjust the temperature accordingly! They range from $50-$280.
- Leak Detectors – This could save someone from a major disaster and prevent money spent on damages. Finding leaks fast is very important to save money on water and damages. Prices range from $20 to over $200.
- Low-flow shower heads – These shower heads conserve water and energy therefore saving money. They can range from as cheap as $10 all the way to over $100.
- Solar-powered gadgets – Anything solar-powered is a great way to save energy and reduce costs! Some examples of useful solar-powered items include fans, light strands, phone chargers, security cameras, and more! Prices of solar-powered items vary on what you chose.
- Blankets – While it may seem like a simple idea, blankets can not only be thoughtful and comforting, they also give extra warmth during the cold season. This can lower one’s energy bill by not having having to keep the heat as high when under a cozy blanket. They can be as cheap as $5 but if you are really willing to invest, they can go up to over $70.
These gifts are not the only ways you can save money. Click here to learn about how Lykins Energy Solutions offers great deals on all your energy needs. Have a happy holiday season!